Liquid eyeshadows, sound scary. But are surprisingly easy to apply and look pretty impressive. With Christmas parties and all that jazz coming up you might want to opt for a liquid eyeshadow this festive season. Why’s that you ask?
Glitter application can be a massive faff. Loose glitter gets everywhere and I mean EVERYWHERE! Even packed glitter can create mega fall out onto the cheeks and you’ve got to act fast with glitter glue. It’s just added messing around and it’s something I don’t gravitate towards cause it can go disastrously wrong in a matter of seconds.
Basically I’m CBA with that.
Line it up
One swipe and you’re good to go. Literally. Liquid eyeshadows are highly pigmented and the doe foot applicator allows quick streak free application. Alternatively opt for a small brush for more precision or for a winged liner look.
Smoke it out
I tend to use powdered shadows in the crease before I pop on liquid eyeshadow, I then use some more mattes to smoke the whole look out. This brings the eye look together.
My Fave Liquid Shadows (Top to Bottom)
- Magnificent Metals Glitter & Glow Liquid Eyeshadow in the shade ‘Diamond Dust’ (£24) – Stila
- Magnificent Metals Glitter & Glow Liquid Eyeshadow in the shade ‘Rose Gold Retro’ (£24) – Stila
- Magnificent Metals Shimmer & Glow Liquid Eyeshadow in the shade ‘Cloud‘ (£24) – Stila
- Think my fave NYX one has been discontinued, but you can get their Glitter Goals Liquid Eyeshadow (£8), which looks immense!
- Supernova Shadow in the shade ‘From the valley’ ($7) – Colourpop