Crackers are just a part of Christmas, I don’t see why we need more little presents on the table considering crackers are almost always crap… maybe it’s the paper hat we need? When I was looking for makeup baubles for a previous post I came across some crackers which put the generic cracker to shame, if of course you’re prepared to part with your money.
- Marc Jacobs ‘The Night Owl’ Cracker Makeup Gift Set (£24)
- Molton Brown Pink Pepperpod Cracker (£20)
- Essie Mini Christmas Cracker (£9.99)
- Makeup Forever Cracker Acrylip Lipgloss (
- Too Faced Beauty Cracker (£20)
- Sanctuary Pamper Cracker (£12.50)
- L’Oreal Read My Lips Christmas Cracker Lip Kit – Pink (£10)
- Marc Jacobs ‘The Sex Kitten’ Cracker Makeup Gift Set (£13)
*I do not own the rights to the images of the products.
What beauty crackers have you got your eye on? What’s on your Christmas wish list?- Be sure to comment to let me know, I love hearing from you guys! ♥︎
Blue Squirrel technology?! Check out my latest review on Real Techniques brushes to find out more!