Wow, thank you so much Jennifer for nominating me for the Sunshine Award, I really appreciate it. For real posts about being a military wife and mother, as well as beauty and fashion posts, check out Jennifer’s blog over at jjheartblog.com.
- Answer the questions set by the blogger.
- Nominate other bloggers and contact them.
- Set 11 questions for those bloggers
1. What is your favourite summer trend? I love floaty dresses, but living next to the sea it is way too windy for them, which really sucks! When I go back to my home town near London I make the most of the lack of wind and hit the floaty dress trend hard.
2. Who is your inspiration? My mother, she is one the strongest individuals I know, carry on when life gets tough.
3. What is your go-to song? At the minute I am really loving Cool for the Summer by Demi Lovato.
4. Who are your pets (if you have any)? I don’t have any, but I’d love to have a cat in the near future.
5. What do you do to spread “sunshine” into the lives of this around you? I love cooking so I try to do this as much as I can to make people feel full and happy!
6. Who is your favourite celebrity? Kylie Jenner
7. What is your dream for the future? To be a writer.
8. Who is your favourite YouTuber and why? I really like Amanda from the channel Amanda’s Chronicles as they are short funny videos which are perfect to put me in a positive mood for bedtime.
9. What is the story behind why you started your blog? I suffered from depression last year and I tried every type of hobby you can imagine, from decoden to clay; but nothing sticked. I then started to think about writing and I had just gotten my first batch of Kylie lip kits (my first post), the community really made me feel welcome and I’ve been blogging ever since.
10. Who taught you to cook? My grandma taught me how to cook a few key things like Yorkshire pudding and Christmas cake, but the rest I’ve picked up from experimenting and YouTube.
11. What is your favourite blog post you have written? I’m not too sure if I’m honest. I think my experience with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and makeup, a really personal post which is quite different to my normal posts.
I nominate EVERYONE who reads this to take part. Blogging is fun, but it requires a lot of dedication and commitment, you all deserve it!
- What’s your motto in life?
- Who’s your favourite artist (band, group etc.)?
- What’s your favourite accessory?
- What’s your favourite item of makeup and why?
- Who do you admire you?
- What’s your current goal in life?
- What was the last film you watched?
- Do you have any siblings?
- What is your favourite blog post you’ve written?
- What advice would you give to a newbie blogger?
- Do you have any plans for the summer?